The Shiawassee Regional Chamber of Commerce advances the economic success of our region by aligning information and resources and investing in people who create the future.
SRCC will advance the economic success of our community by expanding education and training, advocacy, relevant benefits and networking opportunities by mobilizing Chamber and community knowledge and expertise.
- We believe by promoting a healthy business economy we will serve to encourage a pleasant quality of life and a strong community.
- We believe that collaboration and improved relations between business, government, education, and community institutions is essential to bring about positive change.
- We believe our community has value and appeal that deserves a strong promotional campaign to attract and retain business and families.
- We believe it is essential to increase and diversify Chamber membership as a means to serve the needs and interests of area businesses.
- We believe the Chamber should serve as the primary source of information about the Shiawassee region.
- We believe a strong education is itself an economic development tool.
- We believe the Chamber of Commerce should serve as the area’s strongest business development and business advocacy organization.
- We believe our services should be characterized by an emphasis on quality, not quantity.
- We believe information technologies in the hands of area business and families will serve to make our area globally competitive.