The chamber adds business information links as they become available. We are working with our partners from Small Business Development Center, Small Business Administration and state and local agencies. Please do not hesitate to reach out to the chamber should your business need assistance: 989-723-5149
Information on innovative COVID 19 testing at Memorial Healthcare:
Spreadsheet of Shiawassee County PPE Connections & Sources
Michigan Chamber of Commerce has compiled a list of over 130 companies that source, manufacture or distribute PPE equipment.
Memorial Healthcare Web/Social Links
- Website - https://www.memorialhealthcare.org/
- COVID-19 Updates and Information - https://www.memorialhealthcare.org/coronavirus-covid-19-updates-what-to-know/
- Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/memorialhealthcare/
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/memorialhealthcare/
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/Memorial_Owosso
- YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUh-WhgoHMAhrgXhVGpd2dg
Memorial Healthcare Alternate Care Site (ACS)
- For any community member who has mild symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough)
- Those with severe symptoms (serious shortness of breath) should contact 911 or go to the Emergency Department
- Memorial Healthcare SOUTH Auditorium, 826 W. King Street, Owosso
- OPEN 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. , 7 days a week
- Walk-in basis
- In response to the Executive Order issued by the Governor, no visitors are permitted into any Memorial Healthcare facility until further notice.
- Those patients that require a guardian will be screened upon entry at all access points.
- Shiawassee County Health Department – 989-743-2460 (open Monday – Friday, 8 am to 5 pm)
- State of Michigan – 1-888-535-6136 (open 7 days a week, 8 am to 5 pm)